Tuesday, February 17, 2009

The Gist of What's Going On...

Well, a few days ago (maybe a week?), things have been really tough, stressful and devastating... and for that, I turned it all around. I wouldn't want this kind of attitude to pull me down even further...

So I've been working out...

No, seriously, I work out...

I may not be an athletic person (although, I was when I was a kid) but I just need to do something positive and healthy.

And so, I went jogging almost everyday now. I try my best to eat properly. I ate supplements. I joined Yasakoi, the Soran Bushi. It's a Japanese dance which requires tons of stamina, strength and balance.



I felt that we did much more than this. But basically this is what I have been doing for quite a while.

And I'm addicted to it. I can't sit at home. I just have to get out from my house and do some jogging or do some yasakoi alone. I felt that it's best I just shed some sweat. I hate it back then but now I think I'm liking it. XD

Anyways, aside from exercising and yasakoi-ng. I've recently did a few covers of other bands and a few singles from my band. It went successfully and Yazin (my boss) was satisfied. I will post up the songs on imeem once I get the CD is with me. I hope you all will like it. Here's what we recorded:

1) Breathe Today (Cover) from Flyleaf
2) Crushcrushcrush (Cover) from Paramore
3) Let it Go by Daily Dose
4) Memory of You by Daily Dose
5) Moth to a Flame by Daily Dose

I swore we might have recorded 'Papa Don't Preach' but I'm unsure about that...

And as promise, I'll post up the 'stock'ing photos later once I'm home. (It's in my pendrive and it's at home. >x<)

Later~

No comments: