Thursday, August 7, 2008

Ouchies...

I have tried to get online for a few days now but the internet connection is being a bozo. Now that I finally got to hop in, I'll type what had happen.

Today... I burnt my left hand ring finger by the straightener iron... it huuwwwtssss...
TT.TT

Neways, I met up with my producers last night and we had a deal in making a single. Yay! They're extremely nice guys and we're very excited about it. But the guys and I are planning to write a new song for the record and we're doing it with teamwork. So very excited!!

<3's,>
Fae/Vie

p/s: I happen to have trouble finding a good band name. Apparently, Daily Dose have been given funny comebacks such as 'dildoes', 'Daily Cows' etc. And plus, the guys in my band don't really appreciate the names. Hence, we only came out with 'Two Decomposing Zombified Swimming Dead Birds on a Windshield but That's Alright'. If you don't get it, it's suppose to be a joke. I went to Band Name Maker and they came up with weird band names that does not help as much. So, if you like to share your ideas, I'd be glad to have them too. So, the band is not about Emo and shit. It's more of a band that makes people stand on their feet. Instead of being hopeless. PLEASE HELP GIVE ME SOME IDEAS ON THE BAND NAME!! Thanks.

No comments: