Thursday, October 23, 2008

Have I been hacked?

Alright, I was trying to get into MSN today and I found out that I couldn't, which is weird because I typed in my password and my email address correctly. I re-typed them over and over but still couldn't sign in. It made me wonder.

As I checked around my blog, Teah's blog says that I'm living in London and working with the NGO. For those who doesn't know me very well; I DON'T work for the NGO. I've NEVER been to London. My purse is RIGHT HERE with me. And if this happens to me, it is NOT my nature to ask for money from my friends via email or face-to-face. That's just not me.

I texted Teah about this and it turns out to be a serious case. I couldn't even change my password!

Man, I'm having a tough week.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Sorry, baby. I REALLY cannot find anyone to complain this to! Ish! Change e-mail servers saja, ok? My friend had the same problem and after her case, I kana jua. My friend told me Hotmail isn't as secure as it says it is.

Just make an e-mail for MSN and add people who talks to you regularly on it. And use a different server for serious e-mail.

Email me when you've got everything covered, ok? I wanna know you're okay. teahabd at gmail dot com

Unknown said...

ALSO. Here's how the e-mail looks like
------
Hello,
I am sorry I didn't inform you about my traveling to Europe for a program called Empowering Youth to Fight Racism,HIV/AIDS,and Lack of Education,the program is taking place in three major countries in Europe which are Ireland,Scotland and England,I am presently in England.

I misplaced my wallet on my way to the hotel where my money,and other valuable things were kept.I will like you to assist me with a soft loan urgently with the sum of $2,400 US Dollars to sort-out my hotel bills and get myself back home.

I will appreciate whatever you can afford,i'll pay you back as soon as i return,Let me know if you can assist?so that i can send you the details to use when sending the money through WESTERN UNION or MONEY GRAM.Please do send the payment informations as for me to get the money in minutes.

Regards,
Eza
Name- Eza Idrus

COUNTRY -UNITED KINGDOM
CITY -- LONDON
ADDRESS--Poppyland Norman Rd, St Margarets

Bay, Dover, CT15 6DA.UK

Thanks
Eza

------

RiotFaerie said...

Thanks for your help, T. Your effort is deeply appreciated. <3 yous.

I'm still trying to create a new email and stuff. I'll inform you soon.