Saturday, November 8, 2008

I'm a meanie sometimes...

I know Halloween have passed but at least it's better late than never. I made a promise to myself that I would do something to my nephew; Zamri, during Halloween which I planned for few months. Hehe.


'Harry Putar' XP
He's wearing my working jacket. I planned to let him wear my usual black jacket with hoodie but Qilah accidentally brought it with her to RTB. *curses* I drew the scar on his forehead. It's face paint.



Riding the 'supposedly' Hippogriff (did I spell that right, T?)
That scarf was my first time knitting, very badly proportioned and Faiz placed it wrongly. Harry Putar was hyped up and I couldn't get a proper photo of him.


'Expecto Petronum!!'
He was waving his wand (the one I made 'cos I was bored at home one day) viciously and yelling. I snap a photo that I wished it went well but instead, it was shaky. At least you got to see his priceless expression.

I didn't get to go jamming and dress up for Halloween 'cos I didn't have the time to create my costume. I hope next year I would. Hope you guys enjoy this.

Next victim: Sae'ed (Ian) as Santa Little Helpers. (evil grin)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I was a cute Hobbes.

I LOVE ZAMRI.

Unknown said...

HAHA. Aku baru notice! How did you make that wand?!

RiotFaerie said...

Simple, I found a piece of wood and carve it. It was from a broken wooden umbrella so I took the chance of carving it into a wand. Plan to make a designed wand though.

Unknown said...

It looks mighty sharp at the tip though. =/

Can we do something like this in December? Haha. This sounds faaaaannn.

RiotFaerie said...

Yeah, but I made it blunt at the end to make sure he's ok.

I might be away in December but not long. Don't mind doing so, though. XD