Tuesday, December 8, 2009

I'm Pretty Blank...

I haven't been updated to this blog. I've stared at this blank post for several times now, thinking what to put up...

NOTHING!!

Except, maybe, now it's the school holiday and I finally get that rest that I lack of. *woot!!*

Anyways, my hair is getting pretty thicker now (naturally) and I feel like getting it cut. Perhaps I would go for the hairstyle that I had last year?


Alright, I don't want to look vain or anything but I really like this hairstyle!

And apparently, my hairstylist couldn't imitate this hairstyle. I don't know why! I might be going to another salon to get this haircut (since I had one just like this at a different salon in the first place...)

Nyeh... Idk.

And also, I want to draw but I don't know what to draw. In a massive artblock-age at a very wrong timing!

So malas to do work~ -_-"


No comments: