Sunday, August 3, 2008

Going out!


I've been staring and looking at things on my laptop for almost 20 minutes now and i'm suppose to get ready soon to go out with Adi. Yay! Hehe. I'm planning to buy my own b'day things. It's not lame to do so. lol.

So I think I should get ready now. Laters!

Edit: 0733

I just got back. We went out from 11 and I drove his Lancer. We went off to watch a movie 'The Mummy 3'. But we were a few minutes late so we decided to watch the movie at around 1.30. So, we decided to play at the arcade and we played that Safari thing and got addicted. The first round, we died at the 2nd level of that game, we got about 84% and it says 'You need to express your feelings'. Hehe. We played the 2nd time and we went all the way through the 3rd level but unfortunately, we couldn't finish it. We got 56% and it says 'Classmates, you're planning for a dinner, right?' LOL We lost about 30% on the second time playing and it costs us $20 of playing.

We ate at Jolibee and watch movie. I have to say, the first and second movie is way better then the last movie. Hehe. But I enjoyed the movie. We walked around some more after that, trying to but my own b'day gifts. I bought myself a new fan for my laptop (it's my fourth time already) and buy some lip therapy...

*Exited for a few hours*

2303

I'm back! I went to Giant with my sister and bought some more products. I guess that's why girls buy a lot of time buying things (I think there's a pun there.)

Well, I'm kinda beat and my room's a friggin' mess. I'm off.

Pic of me and Adi during our day out:



Love,
Fae

No comments: