Saturday, August 2, 2008

Sleepy~


My mum woke me up concerning my 2 year-old nephew who's taken his medicine and the laundry downstairs when it rains. The weather is cool right now as if it's about to rain. I'm gonna get soaked! (Me doing a happy dance)
I'm pretty excited about later and hope it won't get canceled though, me and the band's going to jam later and going to show Yazin (he's out record dealer, who happens to be my cousin >.<). The songs that we might play tonight:
1) Radio Song by Sugarbus
2) Far Away by Nickleback
3) Papa Don't Preach by Kelly Osbourne
4) Breathe Today by Flyleaf
5) Fully Alive by Flyleaf
6) F.C.P.R.E.M.I.X by The Fall of Troy
7) Open Your Eyes by Your Favourite Enemies

Well, these are the songs that we're going to try out. To me, 'Radio Song' is the hardest 'cos it's in French. I might know how French accent sounds like but I haven't practice them yet. This song takes up alot of energy. Meh~ -_-' Later about tonight, Yazin wants to talk to us about something. I hope it's good news, though.

Well, I'll update some more when I'm done with it.

Laters~

Edited: 0104

I went to Ken's place at around 3:30, and we practiced some songs that needed to be perfected. We tried 'Open Your Eyes' by Your Favorite Enemies and it was hard for Mat to sing (Mint and Qilah were goofing around that Mat's face has 'million of faces' when he sings and we told him that singing shouldn't be too forceful).

We went home after that to get ready (I need to wash my hair) and so Mat, Mint, and I were late (I blame myself for it 'cos there's a hole in my shirt and was thinking of covering it up). We were about 5 minutes til the jamming session and as we went at Misha's, we were asked to wait for another 30 minutes. And so we did. We met up with Yazin and asked him to tell us the news that he's going to tell us. After the talk, turns out that we're going to make our own singles now! I was extremely happy.

The guys and I were thinking which songs that we're going to make as a single.

Ken, Andie and I (Mat was off to work) decided that we would make a new song together to represent who we are to the public. Song title is unsure, but we're going to have a band meeting and write our songs before Wednesday (we're going to meet up with our producer).

I'm so excited that I can't sleep!! Hehe

I have some piccies but oh-how I wish I have photoshop to manipulate a little. Make it lawa lagi. Haha.

I'm off to bed now. I'm actually feeling a little drained from all the jumping and screaming.

Nite2

Love, Fae

No comments: