Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Obsession of Cleaning...?

You know... I think I realize that I may have the obsession of cleaning. Especially for my small size room. It's messy now but when I started to clean up, I'd like things untouched (well, except myself 'cos it's my room after all). Sometimes I feel like Monica Geller from FRIENDS.

I hate to see things disorganized or they're not on their places but because of laziness... my room became messy. So I made up a little project of my own; I'm going to make a small makeover in my room. Why small? Well, I don't want it to be so overly changed 'cos I like to see small changes. Hehe. Today, I'm going to throw/keep things from my room and if I have enough time, I'll redecorate. Maybe I'm going to take some photos of befores and afters. Hehe.

Alright! Wish me luck!

Laters~

No comments: