Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Project - Day II

Day II of Project

Yesterday was the first day I started my bedroom project. I have emptied my cabinets and it taken about 3 boxes... and that was just the cabinet. I haven't even started the rest yet. I would've finished cleaning up the things that are unneeded in this room but due to circumstances, I couldn't.

Now it's Day 2. I'm removing the boxes that I have in my room and put it elsewhere. If I have enough time, I'll put away some of my unwanted clothes and no longer wear. And if I still have the time, I'll redecorate my room. I can't help it, sometimes I couldn't sleep at night, I might as well do it, right?

Here's some photos of my dirty-dirty room;


Update more soon, laters.

Edited: 0449

It's very late... and I just finally finished cleaning up my room . I started cleaning since 8 0r 9 PM and I finished it since 4:30+AM. It gotten even dirtier after the previous pictures. I'll upload it later if I have the time.

Basically, I finished emptying my cabinet and the top shelves. I carried more than 5 heavy boxes by myself. It was fun... Now I'm extremely tired-bummed, so I need to head off and sleep. I have to wake up early tomorrow to continue cleaning and work at the Mall with Adi.

Nite2, Love,
Fae

p/s: I'm very hungry right now. Didn't eat dinner 'cos I was too busy cleaning up...

No comments: