Thursday, August 14, 2008

Project - Day III

Day III of Project

Sleeping at 5 and waking up at around 9 can be a pain. You're head feels numb and your eyes felt swollen. Not a pleasant thing. But lying down on your bed, not asleep, shutting your eyes and you're mind wanders can actually help. I'm fully awake.

Took my shower, and started cleaning up my room again. Nothing much, I was just placing things here and there. I think I'm going to be busy cleaning up later at the evening since I'm working later with Adi.

Plan of today's clean-up? Taking out clothes that I may not use as much or no longer needed. And if I still have the time, I should be cleaning up at my make up cabinet...

I need more boxes...

Here's some update picture of my room:


My even 'messier' room

After 7 hours of cleaning up:


It's cleaner now!! And where do I put most of my stuff? ...


In a box... apparently, I can't dispose my few years worth of artwork. I just couldn't! So I decided to put them aside first and plan to get a cupboard or something to store them. Hehe.

Edit: 2210

I went to the Mall earlier and left at 6+ with Adi to survey some things for my room and buy my mom's gifts 'cos today is her birthday. Couldn't believe that she's 49. I was extremely shocked 'cos she doesn't look 49, more like 5 years younger...

Anyways, after I went home, my brother; Faiz (a.k.a Combat), told me that two Star Troopers and Darth Vader invaded the Mall!! I was freaked and hyped up at the same time! Abang Fir got to see them and took photos with the Star Troopers!! I was jealous and hyped!! I wanna see them!! Hehe. Maybe tomorrow and hope I have the chance to take pictures with them.

Now that I'm home, planned to clean up my wardrobe. Update soon.



No comments: