Friday, August 29, 2008

What is Life?

No one could define the term 'Life'. It's hard to understand life and understand why we're facing so many things. I mean, I could just wikipedia-ed it but I never thought that there's a right definition of life. We're all facing hard times and it's up to us on how to handle it.

Sorry for the rant, though. I just woke up this morning, received a text message and thought 'What is life?'. Since then, I just wondered how we're handling life and how we're trying to enjoy it despite the hard things we're facing. I have loads of problems, yes, but I tried my best not to think of it that much and enjoy what I have.

Anyways, I got a job interview this Saturday morning from the Ministry of Education. I'm nervous as heck. 'Cos KaZa says that it's like the UBD interview but harder. They even provide 3 different tests for it; written test, reading test and oral test. Obviously, since I'm going to be a teacher, they'll ask me teaching related questions. The hardest part is that I have to be smart but don't be a smart-ass. Haha. No, in fact, the hardest part is knowing their names.

Well, going to eat lunch now and revise all my Managing Classroom Behaviour, Issues and Trends and Inclusive Education.

Oh, and my room project? I'm still in progress with that. So much things to do and I was scolded by KaZa last night for piling up work and not doing them. Haha. What can I say? Sometimes I just like to laze around. Lazy Fae~

Hearts, Fae

P/S:
'I'm a trip masta, fool!' - Najib (he's so awesome like that)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

They're going to ask you about the biggest continent and the biggest country in the world and name the planet alignment in descending order.

True fact.

=P

RiotFaerie said...

Why don't you be a teacher, Teah?

Unknown said...

Amongst the MANY reasons why I don't want to be a teacher: I hate kids and the education system of Brunei.

RiotFaerie said...

You won't have little Teahs?