Wednesday, October 1, 2008

I fear of...

Howcast: 'How to Take Care of Yourself When You're Sick

Useful and entertaining stuff.

I have been sick for 4 days straight. I couldn't sleep properly for those whole nights 'cos I kept feeling cold and hot, with and without blanket. Just when I finally fall asleep, this dude was calling up looking for someone and I told him that he got the wrong number (I was speaking with a painful throat) and this dude wants to 'berkenalan', kept asking if we could meet. I looked at the time and it was almost 1AM and I thought 'What the f***?' So I asked him if he could speak in English and he said yes. I told him, slowly and clearly that I am not feeling well and I hadn't slept for days but he kept on blabbing mindless things (I don't even understand what he's saying) and kept laughing dorkishly... NOT the sexy one. I told him goodnight and I slept after that.

It has been 4 days that I felf that my nose is blocked (but I could still breathe through them) and my throat hurts whenever I swallow (which affect my nose). Everynight I have migraines before I sleep and have that temperature thing going on.

Oh Doctor,Doctor, what's going on with me?

Adi came to visit me, it's been days that he's been doing that. I found this very sweet. And we're going to visit the clinic to check what the hell is wrong with me.

p/s: A friend of mine says that I'm fragile, always end up being sick. Is this true?

5 comments:

N a d said...

Selamat hari raya .. Maaf zahir dan batin.. All is forgiven, no? Cause I love you too.. *goo goo eyes back*

hehe... and oh, you should go to the clinic to have it checked out, ok? *hugs*

RiotFaerie said...

Of course I forgive you! Who wouldn't with your goo goo eyes glaring at me. Haha.

I got it checked, I just got a throat infection (again) and I'm feeling better now. Yays!

Unknown said...

lol at the dude calling you. People still do that??

Unknown said...

IF YOU'RE FEELING BETTER YOU SHOULD COME HERE TOMORROW.

Hahaha.

RiotFaerie said...

Yes, people still do that. What a dork. (not in a good way)