Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Leave Out All the Rest

When my time comes, forget the wrong that I've done
help me leave behind some reasons to be missed.
Don't resent me when you're feeling empty,
keep me in your memory.
Leave out all the rest, leave out all the rest.

-Linkin Park's 'Leave Out All the Rest'


I love this song so much that I'm never tire of hearing them. =3

Anyhoots, I'm just missing someone really badly even though I just met him this afternoon and hang out. I just found out that he won't be coming over as much. I'm so lonely. I need a hug. Hehe.

Well, got my exhibition earlier and I didn't do the arrangement as well as last time but overall, it's not that bad. I gave Miss Kono her gift and she really liked the color ('cos I know she loves earthly colors). Went to Charcoal (instead of Misato) for sungkai with Bobby, Herry, KC and Kaza. Hang there for a while and being friendly with the workers there.

I wished I could spent more time with that person... sigh. I'm gonna miss you!!

Laters,
Fae/Vie

No comments: