Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Lacey is Back!!

I finally got Lacey back. She's looking all confuse as her memory has been erased. LOL. I made that sound so weird. I named my laptop Lacey 'cos I was bored, she (yes, she) was reformatted 'cos I believe it's time for her to do so since she kept on shutting down whenever it's heated.

So I'm going to put things back in, install what I need and try to take care of her properly. I've been using Delilah for sometime now and got used to her too. (Delilah is Adi's lappy)

And today (later during the day time), Adi and I are going out for a date. Not those usual important date that we usually had, this time, we're just gonna relax and enjoy our time together. That's a good date, right? Planned to cut my hair and trying out some new style. I'm excited!

Although, I haven't got him anything for the big day yet. I hope that certain 'gift' will be up soon.

Will update later~

No comments: