Monday, September 15, 2008

Welcome back, Me.

It's weird. I woke up this morning and go, 'Urrrrgggghhhhh, I wish I could sleep more but this damn temperature is killing me.' It's a hot day and I lie there on my bed, all sweaty. Maybe it's that weird dream that I had but couldn't remember.

I got up, showered, replied my student's text about puasa. Haha. I chatted with a 9-year old. It's funny that I'm all grown now. Adult.

I went online, looking at the usual things; Deviantart, mails, YouTube, etc. It slowly brings me to Linkin Park. Laughing and enjoying the pictures the fan made. Creative and great. I looked at their videos and laughed as the guys fooling around. It occured to me that I took out Meteora and played it on the laptop (Delilah) and listening to them while browsing about Linkin Park.

As I listened to one of my favourite songs; 'Breaking the Habit', my heart pumped really hard, beating among my chest, I smiled. A sudden rush in me; my dedication, the motivation I use to have. That certain feeling I lost. I whispered, 'Welcome back.'

My hands are still shaky with this feeling. Being hyper, smilling all the time, and that creativity started to build in (and also my stomach grumbling). So I guess, I'm going to draw a whole lot of things tonight. Haha. I'm glad that I'm back. And I felt good, extremely good.

I guess eventhough I'm 23, I'm still a dork.

Lots of Love and rockin'
Fae/Vie.

No comments: