Monday, December 8, 2008

Taught by a Pro

Today we had a function at my place so most of my family members were here. We even invited P2F contestants and they did a WHOLE lot of karaoke-ing (what they do best, XP). I invited Milin and so he brought Puan Lili (she's a judge from the show and also a singing coach). I was told to sing and in the end, we practiced singing.

My flaws? Well, I just need to open my mouth a bit more and try to make some songs as dict-able as possible. So, I feel like I should research on how to sing properly and asked Milin to coach me. XP

Now that I realized my flaws, I'm not sure if I should send my CD to RTB for audition. XwX

And am I really a good singer or not?

Nyah~

6 comments:

Revive photography said...

hmm...i just think dat u got the talent in singing but u just need to help in sum area so you can be a better singer. just like in american idol, they have talent but they still need sum teaching to be the top. wish you good luck and try yr best k?

RiotFaerie said...

Thank you, Revive. I hope that I could improve.

Unknown said...

PRONUNCIATION!

RiotFaerie said...

Thank you, Teah. I knew it spelled that way but I'm in dilemma.

Unknown said...

Huh... spelling? I wasn't talking about spelling. I was saying to improve your singing, you should pronounce things correctly.

RiotFaerie said...

Ah... LOL!! (Idiot moment) I thought I put up 'pronunciation' in the post.. I guessed I erased it. (another idiot moment)

Anyways, that's what I meant; 'dictation' in singing.

Recently, I've tried moving my mouth more while singing and look like complete (again) idiot. LOL.