Thursday, May 6, 2010

March 1st


March 1st of last year was one of those toughest day of my life. My boyfriend (then, 4 years together) was involved in a car accident. He had internal brain injuries and was in a coma for 3-5 days and was in a semi-coma for 5 months. He woke up after that and his first words were 'Ma, aku kan ke jamban' (Ma, I want to use the toilet). He was unable to walk, get up and do things of his own. When I first heard his voice over the phone, I've never felt happier. After talking on the phone with him, I cried instantly and told the good news to my family. We visited him that weekend.

Today, I was browsing around facebook while making tutorials. I stumbled upon a status of a someone and it says something to do with a birthday greeting and also missing him after he's passed. I instantly wonder what's up so I browse around (like a little snoop. I'm like a stalker...) and found the guy's facebook. Apparently, he had a car accident and passed away on March 1st this year. He had a girlfriend and they were together for a year.

I could relate to the girl and I could not help but cry. Knowing that she had lost someone so close to her I felt her pain. But then I realize I can't completely relate to her because I'm the lucky one.

March 1st last year, Adi had a car accident and he survived.
March 1st this year, her boyfriend had a car accident and he passed away.

I looked at this girl and it made me wonder, 'This would have happened to me.', 'What will do?', 'Will I find someone else?'

I'll leave that answer on the alternate world of me.

I'm truly blessed to have him in my life... still. ^w^

p/s: I may not know you in real-life (or in facebook). My deepest sympathy to the girlfriend of the deceased boyfriend. May he be in a better place and you'll be together again someday. Al-Fatihah and happy birthday...

1 comment:

Revive photography said...

im sori for dat gal. but i told u if any thing happen to me i want u to b happy. so dnt trap in d past. it great im in yr mind but i want u to b hapi