Saturday, May 1, 2010

Nervous

Alright, I doubt anyone reads my blog 'cos I know I'm a lousy blogger. So here goes...

I'm in a side project band and we're called 'Silent Serenade'. It's a two member band, like She&Him. One's a singer, the other is a guitarist. We play acoustic songs and covers.

Apparently, we've caught attention a dude who's a 'talent agent'(?). And without auditions (and in less than a month), we got signed in. So... we're performing live in JP this month. Maybe from 14th til 16th.

I'm super nervous. I pray to God things go well. >x<

And what concerns me the most, since 'Silent Serenade' is a duo band that plays acoustically, it's normal to being nervous and being so concern of singing on stage....

I, on the other hand, concern about WHAT THE HELL AM I SUPPOSE TO WEAR?!

I don't know what to wear. Seriously, I don't. I like to dress up. Usually, during performances (solo) or cosplaying, I would doll up. But performing for the first time on stage in a band... I don't know what to wear... I would end up wearing the usual (and casual) sleeveless with cardigans, sneakers (or low heeled boots) and just a normal (un-skinnied) torn jeans.

Will that fit the image? >x<"

I need serious help...

1 comment:

Revive photography said...

sori no1 reading yr blo. i seldom check my blog. for wat u wear? i guess any thing which is long slevees n long skirt will do. dat gd ppl hire u n u got d gig in first try. u got talent. just believe in yrself. i got yr back. i'll always support u. gd luck